- BEFORE downloading the app
- How to install APP for use with Cuta Copter
- How to Pair the APP to the Device
- APP Connection Settings
- Switch connection - set to avoid APP crashing
- APP Setup and Recommended Settings
- Understanding the APP Display and Features
- Adjusting Camera Settings
- T10 Remote Use and Functions
- Cuta-Copter Accelerometer and Compass Calibration
- How to Arm Motors using APP
- Cuta-Copter EX-1 Programming - Auto Arm, Takeoff, RTL, Come to me
- How to create a waypoint and bait drop
- Connecting to the Cuta-Copter APP in airplane mode
- Cuta-Copter – Applying Silicone Grease to Battery Cover
Read the instructions AND watch the video in the middle of the page to ensure you select the correct controller.
BEFORE downloading the app #
- Un-install any previous version of the APP or install attempts – Delete the install file from your downloads folder (go to ‘My Files’ select ‘Downloads’ find the file named ‘skydroidtower_latest_version.apk’ and delete all copies of the download)
- Go to Settings > Apps > (your phone browser – such as Google Chrome on my phone) > scroll down your app settings and select ’Install unknown apps’ and set it to “Allowed”.
- Select the APP download link and let it install. If you do not have an auto-install activate, then navigate your way to the download folder and select or open it.
- Accept all permissions (you may be able to alter some of these later, particularly the setting that allows the app to send location data even when it is not in use).
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone – Click the T10 device and enter the password 1234
- Turn on the remote controller
Turn on your drone by inserting the Quick Switch
- Open the APP and click connect – Select the T10 device and allow all if prompted
- Once connected click the Top left menu icon and then select Switch Connection – Watch the Video to ensure you select the correct controller connection.
After the APP is installed and linked to Controller, reboot phone/tablet drone and remote controller.